12 June 2007

can you help me, please?

so school is over. for now, at least. I didn't pass my classes as well as I probably wanted to, but I passed them with the grade that I needed, which is actually equal to the amount of effort I put into the class. but the classes that I greatly disliked are now over. now comes the stress of working as much as I can all summer long so I can afford to go to more school...why do I do this to myself?

work at the gym yesterday was completely insane. I was by myself because two of my co-workers are on vacation. and there were a ton of kids...and they seemed to appear out of thin air. I had a total (I think) of 38 or so during my entire shift...and about 22 (with some coming and some going) for about three of those hours. it was absolutely crazy. I kept a sign on the door that says, "we already have fifteen kids, please come back when we have less" or something a little nicer than that. but people apparently cannot read, because they kept bringing their kids in...and what am I supposed to do? turn them away? well...I got through one night, and have one more shift tonight. then everyone will be back from vacation, and I will be less stressed. hopefully. I start my other job tomorrow at 5:30am. I will be working at the hospital in grand coulee for three days, and then at the hospital in ephrata on saturday. I am a little worried that this job will be as stressful as my last cna job...but I have hope.

I've probably already mentioned this, but everytime I am at church or around someone who knows my brother spencer, they ask, "hey, when does spencer get home"...like he's more important than I am. seriously, it doesn't bother me, but it is crazy how soon he comes home. 52 days to be exact. crazy!
it doesn't seem real. but I am excited for him to come home and to get to know him again.

No comments: