you know when you hit that point in a semester when you are so sick of school you just want to throw it all away? yeah, it's here. I've hit it. this week is CRAZY! I think I have a project, paper, or test due in every single class. including my lab class...where we pass off skills. (which, btw, I still have to pass all the rest of them off before that test on friday...yikes!) so, yeah, crazy week.
but I do have a funny story. so my kitten, rory, is so stinkin' funny. a punk, but funny. she sometimes is the only thing that gets me through the day. anyway, when she gets on the table or the counter, I spray her water, but if she continues to do it, I put her in her kennel. usually she just falls asleep in there, so the last few times I haven't locked it, I've just kind of closed the door so that she could still get out if she needed to. anyway, the other day she was running around and checking things out, and started to play with the kennel door. she then let herself into the kennel and promptly fell asleep. it was seriously the funniest thing ever. she did it again today, which makes me think that the use of the kennel as punishment isn't having it's desired affect.
next week I am going to a bridal shower for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law. I have a hard enough time thinking of gifts to give my friends, so any help with what I should give someone who will soon be family, I would sure be appreciative.
6 comments:
oooh I love the new background!!! Let's see for a gift, since you are really good at making cards and stuff you should put together a card kit with like birthday cards, and congrats cards, and thank you cards, and sympathy cards, or whatever,with envelopes and some forever stamps and give that in like a cute little box or something. I would love that gift!!! And then it is something that you actually put time into and shows a lot of love!!!
Oh and you can come to my house and I will help you make some if you want, since you only have a week and a lot of stuff to do!!!!
Just an idea!!
or if you don't have the time to make them, just give her the stuff to make them, in a cute little box!! sorry I will stop commenting now. Maybe I shouldn't push publish my comment so soon!!! hahaha!!!
that is a great idea...time is an issue though. unfortunately. thanks for the idea tiff!
How about a very high collared nighty? ;)
Sorry you have hit the wall. I'm there too. Gotta pull a miracle to pass my pharm class. Uhg.
have we seen pics of Rory?
i like the card idea...it's good especially because they will be sending thank you cards, etc. love it.
good luck with school. you'll push through...you always do!
and i love the kitty story. can you come train leah to fall asleep in her crib? she's supposed to be taking a nap right now, but i'm hearing sounds other than sleeping. hmm...
Post a Comment