I woke up tuesday morning and just wanted to go back to bed. I couldn't talk...it hurt to move...blah. I didn't know how my clinical instructor would feel about me skipping, so I went to clinical anyway. it was a very boring and slow day...unfortunately for all of those who like reading my uber exciting nursing blog. but to top off all of the painful coughing I was experiencing, I twisted my neck funny during clinical, and pinched some nerve in my neck or back. I just wanted to go home, to say the least. so at exactly 5:00, I reported to my nurse, the team leader, and my instructor, and I was gone.
as for the patients...one was in with copd exacerbation, the other with pneumonia....I think. she had so many things going on with her, that I am not exactly sure which of them she was at the hospital for, and which were just problems. I did get to take her ng tube out though. very exciting.
2 comments:
http://www.columbiabasinherald.com/articles/2008/03/25/news/news01.txt
Laska,
Thank you for the note. I may be taking you up on that. You should have stayed another hour, I would have loved to hear how school and life are going.
Thanks again,
Cali
Post a Comment