Hi Laska, I hope you are having a great Spring Break! I liked the picture of your bike. Hey I was wondering how you like where you live and if you would recommend it or any other apartments over in Richland. My hubby and I are thinking of moving over there. He will be going to the same school as you starting this summer. Good luck with nursing classes when you start back up!
Haha...your comment on my page that I responded to...I didn't understand that you wanted to like MAIL me your unfinished projects so I could finish them for you, haha. I'm a little slow :-)
5 comments:
Have a fabulous week! Enjoy the break! I wish we got one every now and again. ;)
Ah ya lucky duck. I still have another 2 weeks. Blah humbug.
What are you going to do during your Spring break anyways?
Hi Laska,
I hope you are having a great Spring Break! I liked the picture of your bike. Hey I was wondering how you like where you live and if you would recommend it or any other apartments over in Richland. My hubby and I are thinking of moving over there. He will be going to the same school as you starting this summer. Good luck with nursing classes when you start back up!
Haha...your comment on my page that I responded to...I didn't understand that you wanted to like MAIL me your unfinished projects so I could finish them for you, haha. I'm a little slow :-)
Post a Comment