I drove to moses lake on saturday and my mom, and later my brother helped me finish these. I think they turned out okay (although I thought I was going to scream while we were finishing them). I was trying to figure out how many man hours were put into getting them done, and I think that it was somewhere around 35...just over 1/hour. thanks to spenc for sending me the pics. someday I will get my camera batteries charged...
thanks everybody for your kind words. for the cards...I found the idea in a book, well two different ideas and tweaked them to make it work...and as for the blog background, I found it on a website...(there's a link to it on the top of the blog. as for the banner, my awesome brother made it. thanks spence!
Hi Laska, I still think these announcements are beautiful. I'll check out your card blog too. First I wanted to let you know Andrea's blog address. It is; spencerandandrea.blogspot.com/ It is, of course, a much better and more accurate update on her family than what I gave. Sorry! Have a great day.
8 comments:
thanks so much for making them. i love them so much!! so cute!!!! my fam loves them too!
You're just freaking amazing! I am so lucky to have such a talented friend like you! (I love the new background by the way) :)
Those look so adorable! Way cute announcements for a way cute Amber.
holy mackeral! You are incredible Laska! I did not know such cute things could be done with paper. You're pretty much a miracle worker.
Did you make the banner and background on your blog yourself, too?
Those are adorable!!!
Your blog looks awesome too!!!
thanks everybody for your kind words. for the cards...I found the idea in a book, well two different ideas and tweaked them to make it work...and as for the blog background, I found it on a website...(there's a link to it on the top of the blog. as for the banner, my awesome brother made it. thanks spence!
they looked so awesome you really went all out!
Hi Laska,
I still think these announcements are beautiful. I'll check out your card blog too. First I wanted to let you know Andrea's blog address. It is; spencerandandrea.blogspot.com/
It is, of course, a much better and more accurate update on her family than what I gave. Sorry!
Have a great day.
Post a Comment