19 May 2009

att

I wasn't going to check my email today...I wasn't even going to get on the computer. but I was bored of packing, so I got on. and in my inbox was my authorization to test (att)!! what it means is that I am authorized to schedule my big test!! so I got on the website in order to register for the test...and I was confronted with a huge issue.

what day do I take this thing???

part of me just wanted to push it off. I actually have until the middle of august to take this thing. but if I ever do get a job, I'll want to be eligible to work. but I didn't want to take it too soon - I need time to study. luckily all of may was full...what with moving I don't think I could take it this month anyway. and there were quite a few days open in june. june 1, 2, 9, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29 & 30. so the decision - what day do I choose??? and I knew inside that if I put off making this decision that any of these days might not be available tomorrow.

so...after some debate it came down to june 9 or the week of the 16th. and I chose june 16th. so sometime on monday june 15th I will drive up to spokane and stay at a hotel. and at 8:00 am I will take my test!!! hopefully this gives me enough time to pack, move and study. eeks!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck with your test. give me a call that day and we can go out to eat and celebrate!

Kevin and Eliza said...

I want to wish you the best of luck on your test and on studying. Are you packing up to be ready or are you moving out of your apt. to back home or something?

mj said...

gooooooood luck! can't wait to hear how it all goes!