I had a friend come over to play today. not with me, mind you - with the cats. :) cambree was so excited to see the kitties. she ran around the apartment until she told me that she wanted to hold them. so she grabbed a pillow and climbed onto the mushroom chair. these are pictures from the photo shoot that ensued.
I had the idea that fitz would interact more with cambree if I let her feed him his treats. there was probably about 1/16th of the package left...which is way more than I usually give him in one setting. but they both seemed to have fun. sorry about the length and quality of the video. (it's actually my first video on the blog!!) I don't know how to do any of that fancy stuff...
fitz wanted outside, and cambree had to follow him out. she brought over a purse that had a number of different things in it - including a sticker (which she is putting on his head in this picture - he didn't like it), a makeup brush, a toy car, and two rocks. you can see one of the rocks in front of him.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a fun time. Cambree is so cute. I love how two year olds are so curious, but the consequences of their actions aren't always what they want. Like rolling her rocks of the balcony and then wanting them back.
Post a Comment