15 June 2009

2 beds

so...I am sitting in a hotel room in spokane as I write. my moms friend manages the hotel, and he gave me a room for free. which is amazing. what's interesting is that it has two queen size beds. two. so all of my stuff is on one, and I'm on the other. this is actually my second room. I walked into the first room and one of the little blankets on the floor, and there was soap on the sink and in the tub. opened. and the shampoo was also in the tub, half used. I called my mom to ask what I should do...I mean I'm not paying for the room. but she convinced me to talk to the desk manager, and she totally moved me to the next room over. and then I found out that my mom called her friend, who called the hotel. and apparently he was very embarrassed. I feel so bad.

I drove to the place where I take the test. it's about 10 minutes away with no traffic, but I'm probably going to leave 45 min to one hour early tomorrow just to make sure I'm there on time. when I got to the facility, I tried to see if the building was open, which it was. and then the actually suite was open too. so I went in and the girl at the desk made sure that I am supposed to be there tomorrow, and told me that I can actually be there when the open at 0730, and if I'm the first one they check in, I can start the test then. which is really nice.

I had chinese for dinner, which may or may not be a good idea, but the fortune cookie said, "your hard work will soon pay off." and it rained today. a lot. it's gonna be such a good day!

and after the test, depending on how many questions I have and when I get done, I am going to go to the mall and buy something. I don't know what yet. maybe a good book to pass the time over the next few days.

I'm going to go memorize some lab values and try to memorize some of the important meds, or at least the "root" of the common ones. and then try to go to bed at a decent time so I can wake up when I need to. yay for me.

now only if the hospital would call....

5 comments:

mj said...

i'm sending good vibes your way. you're gonna do great!

Unknown said...

good luck tomm!

Rachel and Jason said...

Good luck! Don't stress too much... I know you'll do well!

heather said...

Good Luck Laska!!!! I have no doubt that all your hard work will DEFINITELY pay off.

Kevin and Eliza said...

I suspect your taking your test right now. I hope all goes well and that you don't have to wait too long to hear back on how you do. Have fun buying something fun.