08 August 2009

stress

I don't think that I can make this decision. there's not enough time. and the city is so big. and I don't know if I really like the unit. but I don't have another offer. but there may be something soon where I am now if I'm just patient. but they can't guarantee anything. so stressed. I am so stressed out. please someone make this decision for me!

*for those who don't know what's going on...good. I know it's something I have to do on my own. it would just be easier if someone did it for me.

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Good luck. I understand the reason for the name of your post. That is how I would feel too. I don't really like decisions.

Ben and Cortney said...

Take the job, keep your eyes open for another one, build up some experience along the way. But really I have no idea what i am talking about.

Ben

Unknown said...

spencer told me your dilemma. its crappy. but i say take the job! courtney is right get some experience... but really just pray and do what HF wants you to.