a few weeks before my trip to vancouver I had this feeling that it was time to start looking for a new car. not buy a new car...just be ready and open to the possibility of getting one. so when I decided to go on my trip I tried to borrow one of my parent's cars, but they were all in use. so I decided to chance it, and drive my own. the beetle handled the trip like a champ. no problems at all. two days later my cousin was driving it and the poor car decided to start overheating. I had it towed and looked at...but the "little fixes" the mechanic tried to do just weren't cutting it. the car needed some major work done to get back into driving condition. major work that meant major money that I wasn't willing to spend. so the day before we went to the beach, I bought a new car. and I mean brand new. when I drove it off the lot it had 13 miles on it. there are somethings I miss about my beetle, but I love the new jetta!
my jetta on the day I bought it...this is a really bad picture because I sent it from my phone. it's the only picture I had. so here is a nice stock photo of the same make and color car. it's a 2010 blue graphite jetta, in case you wanted to know
my beetle on the day I bought it in 2008
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now you've owned TWO cars that I've dreamed of from afar. (The beetle was the other)
Post a Comment