
I did manage, after a week of putting it off (mainly because of work), to make mascarpone brownies last night. I found the recipe here. it was my first attempt at making a ganache, and brownies from scratch for that matter. but i don't think they really turned out - I used a different size pan than what was recommended because it's what I had, and I think they cooked faster than the time frame I was given. but I am still waiting for someone to come over and try them. I will probably be awake late into the night, as is a sometimes unfortunate consequence of my job, so just call before you stop by. I can't wait to see you! (I promise I have more than just four left...I only cut a few so I could take a picture.)
- laska
3 comments:
i know you're up late - but probably not late enough for me to make the drive. they look delicious!
i'll be there in about 9-10 hours!
you know what i need to come over and visit you. i've been a bad friend. hey liz and i are going to the byu dancing thing on feb 1st a girls night out wanna come?
Post a Comment