I was a responsible pet owner today. and even though it made me sad, I had maggie fixed.
in the car, coming home after surgery.
as someone who sees incisions on a daily basis (at least at work), I think I've become a snob. and I wish a certain doctor from work had stitched her up. his repairs always look so much prettier than this...
I agree. having worked in a vet clinic myself I too have seen much prettier stitching. so sorry for Maggie. but you will be thankful in the long run when you don't have to care for an accident litter of puppies ya know!
2 comments:
I agree. having worked in a vet clinic myself I too have seen much prettier stitching. so sorry for Maggie. but you will be thankful in the long run when you don't have to care for an accident litter of puppies ya know!
What a sweet little puppy!! and I LOVE the name! miss ya girlie!
Post a Comment