05 May 2011

hat party!

I worked the night of the royal wedding, which was nice because I got to watch it live because I was already awake! so in preparation, we all made hats or fascinators from found objects at work.




















I am so impressed with everyone's creativeness. we all wore them during the wedding, and sometimes even into the patients rooms. such a fun night!

5 comments:

mj said...

how fun! love them all. :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

those hats are super duper fun and super creative!! oh man the only reason i would have wanted to have a baby that night would have been to see all of the fun hats...but i don't really want a baby anytime soon, HAHAHA!

Jessica said...

So much fun! Have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?!! WELL YOU ARE!!! Just in case you were wondering!

Kevin and Eliza said...

I love the hats, you all did awesome!

Jaclyn said...

I think I like yours best! :)