18 April 2007

ahh...

it feels so good to be done with my tests this week. I had two fairly difficult tests in anatomy and physiology. I don't know how I did, but at least that's two more tests over and done with.

so my dad tells me that boys have been allowed into the girl scouts. doesn't that seem weird? boys in girl scouts? I think so, but dang if their cookies aren't good.

my family is welcoming two more exchange students (ish) this week. eva and her friend will be here for about a month. I'm pretty excited. I say ish because they aren't really exchange students, just two girls from germany who are spending their holiday in moses lake (of all places). eva's older sister jenni was our exchange student back when I was in high school. I think that we'll have fun.

three more days until my nursing interview. I get more and more excited about nursing every day. I turned in an application for a scholarship today. somehow it makes nursing school more real. I hope that I'll make a good nurse. I think it will be a great career.

No comments: