25 April 2007

this is me...

so my nursing interview was last saturday...and I think it went well - which means that I probably won't get in. but I'll have to wait and see. my aunt is so excited to find out. on sunday she said, "I just want to know now!" so I told her that she would be the first person I told, because my parents would probably be home when I got the letter. and then I offered to call her and have her come over to be there when I opened it. she said, "you would really wait to open it until I got there?" it was really funny. so I've invited another friend over, and I think we're going to have a family dinner...so that no matter the outcome, at least it will be a fun night. I was told that I should find out the second week of May. so that is not next week, but sometime the week after (although I really wish it was this week!)

our "exchange students" are really super cute. their names are eva and melana (although I'm not sure if I spelled them right. I'm not sure how much they like our family, but at least they're good sports about it :)

christopher leaves for wadc (which in laska shorthand means washington d.c.) next week. I think that he is really excited and ready. but it's kind of crazy to know that he will be all the way across the country in a mere matter of days.

today is 100 days until spencer comes home. and in honor of that, I am going to try to post my first picture. there is debate as to whether he actually climbed the whole thing, or at least most of the whole mountain, or if there is a road that leads to the top and he just climbed a little bit. I'll let you speculate.

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

WEll I want to know too when you find out! I don't have to be the first or anything like that, but I better know within the week!!! LOL! We are blessing Cambree this sunday, so we are going to have tons of people here. Wish me luck!

Tiarnna said...

When you feel you've done bad on something, that means you nearly aced it. So no worries on your interview and getting in. Worry for ME!!!!!!!! LOL