as I tried to fall asleep last night, I started thinking about, well a myriad of things really, and the thought popped into my head,
"I'll have it made when..."
it was really more of a question, but I think it sounds better as a statement. after some internal debate, I realized that there was only thing that would make me feel like "I've got it made." it's something that might surprise some people...although it may not as well. it got me thinking as to all of the things that I would need to do get to that point in life, and I realized that I think I've always been afraid of change, and I don't know what to do about it.
2 comments:
I love your blog page. I hope that if I can do anything to help you with the challenge of facing change. Know that I am here.
I agree with you. Change is such a nasty word. I think God has a silly sense of humor sometimes. Just when I'm feeling comfortable he has to make me uncomfortable. Not fun. (I think Jaclyn is growing on me.)
Post a Comment