I remember once in high school, it might have been senior year, when some of the class or asb officers started playing that part from billy madison..."back to school, back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool." I probably think that every semester without fail. so, yep, I am back at school. actually I just got done with my very first day. yippee. (note the excitement in that statement). I think that this semester will be okay. I am a little stressed out for clinicals (monday 1300-2000, tuesday 0700-1700). we don't actually go to the hospital until february, so I guess I get to be less stressed until then. although, we still have to meet in the lab to pass off skills. then I am also in med/surg (monday 1000-1100, thursday 0830-1130). I am also taking transcultural nursing (monday 0800-1000), and ethics (friday 1000-1300). on wednesday we have clinical conference from 1000-1200. and that is my schedule. it's only 14 credits, which is nice. I get the little break from having another class because of my extended stint at another university (bully for me).
I could not sleep last night I was so stressed about today. it might have had something to do with the fact that I have been staying up late and then sleeping in the next day, which will definately have to be fixed soon.
in other news, the apartment is good. rory is good. I still need to unpack from coming home from being home. I went to church for the whole time yesterday (and got that giant joseph smith manual) and I plan on going to institute tomorrow. I told my visiting teacher that she has the honor of bugging me to come to activities. the invitation has been extended to all of my readers in blogland if you are worried about me.
5 comments:
Hooray for more school!!!! ;)
What do you get to do in clinicals now? Hopefully its thrilling and exciting beyond words. ;)
clinicals don't start until february, but we will be on the medical and surgical floors at the hospital.
How's that sleeping schedule? I'm feeling a little bit jealous of being in school right now since not working is kind of boring. So know that you are envied Laska! How was institute? Any more pics of Rory getting bigger? Miss you!
Hows your semester going?? I got to watch a c-section last week. Beyond cool! But not all the clinical paperwork that follows. :-p
Did the men in white coats take you away? Where are you?
Post a Comment