school's started! whoohoo! it hasn't been to bad so far, just the usual first week of school stuff...printing a tree's worth of paper in syllabi and organizing assignments for the year in my planner. it looks to be a busy four months!
in other news, I had a great trip down in utah. I spent most of the week with my friends, just hanging out, which was awesome! thanks so much guys! I also stocked up on cougar gear, so now I can represent my true blue colors in a sea of crimson cougars. it was a great week.
have a superfantastic last week of august! I'll write some interesting stories probably once clinicals start!
1 comment:
Glad you are back at school!! I still have a couple more weeks of freedom left. Sweet. Though I did pick up Saunders book to study for my PN test. Oye. $$
Post a Comment