03 November 2008

DeeAnne tagged me...

rules are:

first state who tagged you.

then state 7 of the weirdest/quirkiest things about yourself.

then tag 7 people and leave a message on their blog so they know they've been tagged.

1. I love watching infomercials...seriously
2. I have to sleep with a fan on, even during the winter (I appologize to my roommates...)
3. I own more seasons on dvd than actual movies
4. a few years ago I started my "food of the year" - I would try to see if I liked foods that I have never tried. previous foods of the year have included cucumbers and artichoke hearts. fish has now been my food of the year for three years....
5. I play this game where I make words out of the letters on license plates while I am driving. eg 782 sfy = superfly, safeway....
6. all of the animals I own (living or virtual) are named from characters on tv shows or from books that I like: rory (gilmore girls), fitzwilliam darcy (pride & prejudice), bailey (sisterhood of the traveling pants), chandler (friends).
7. I hate onions...my mom will even sometimes make a "special" potato salad without onions for me (and now amber too!) - and yet I really like leaks, does that make any sense??

I tag: amber, spencer, rachel, heather, mom, jaclyn & david, & laura

No comments: