5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. learning to drive
2. band...band...band...
3. hanging out with our exchange student
4. no idea....
5. ....
5 things on my to-do list today: (or tomorrow....)
1. peds clinical
2. study for ob
3. make clinical thank you cards
4. listen to the 3rd hour of ob podcast
5. read for my peds legal module
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. white chocolate flips
2. brother's all natural freeze dried fruit
3. peach crisp
4. chocolate
5. peach flavored water...
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off my student loans
2. hire a personal trainer
3. start a craft/paper store???
4. help my parents
5. save
5 places I have lived:
1. moses lake, wa
2. provo, ut
3. layton, ut
4. vancouver, wa
5. richland, wa
5 jobs I've had:
1. nurse tech
2. cna
3. collections agent
4. resident assistant
5. conference assistant
5 people I tag:
1. kim
2. maren
3. rachel
4. bree
5. kelsy
No comments:
Post a Comment