16 December 2008

done.

yes. I. am. done. it hardly seems real. actually, it totally doesn't. only one more semester left. I took my last (of only two) finals just a couple of hours ago. I probably could have studied a little harder for both of my finals, but I still did okay. for both peds and ob the teacher goes over the test right after everyone is done with the test. so I already know how I did on both tests. and I need each teacher to throw out 2 questions. please throw out two questions each. I would really be happy if they did. really, really happy.

other than the drama and the crazy instructor, I really liked this semester. and while I am not 100% sure of which I want to do, I am pretty sure I want to do either peds (oncology) or ob (floor or nicu). I am going to start looking for jobs over break (which scares me to no end), and hopefully I get the perfect job, wherever it is. if anyone knows of a good place I should apply, I'm definitely open to suggestions. :)

3 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

I say come to Tennessee and work at Vanderbilt or something. ;) Can you tell I'm trying to recruit people to here?? lol

R and K said...

Wow, peds oncology would be pretty crazy. Any job in utah, preferably the SLC area would be great :)

Kevin and Eliza said...

Congrats on only 1 semester left. Hooray! Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your break.