today, well really this afternoon, I have been really productive. I started out by addressing all of my grad announcements, and calling the people who I needed addresses from, or updated addresses. then I started working on finishing the announcements, and then got interrupted multiple times while people started returning my calls. (it wasn't a bad thing...it's just what happened). then I decided I needed to get online and start applying for jobs. I applied for 5 different positions around the state (wenatchee, ml, and vancouver). then I got off the computer and started to finish my announcements, when I remembered that I still hadn't applied for my rn license or for the nclex exam. so I filled out the paperwork and got back on the computer to do one of the applications. and now I need to get back to finishing the announcements, which will be done tonight and sent out tomorrow. ahh...it feels good to get some stuff done.
which reminds me...and I don't know how to not offend someone by doing this. but I didn't make a ton of announcements this time, and I still have a couple that are not spoken for. I am planning on publishing a post with the grad info, but if you are dying for an actual announcement, please let me know, and I will send you one. I really hope I haven't offended anyone...please don't hate me...
1 comment:
I would love one !
Post a Comment