I decided to accept the on call job at the hospital. I had to think about it. a lot. but I realized that it's more important to have a job and keep looking, then to be unemployed for who knows how long. and I realized just the other day that at least the job is in an area that I really like and want to work in. I would have taken a job anywhere, but I know that I will love it more since it's what I want to be doing.
so it turns out that I know the girl that got the full time job. (congrats again t). I can't be angry when I know that she deserves it and really wants it. and who knows, maybe a full time position will open up...
I realized yesterday that I am really excited about tomorrow. not about the sitting around for eight hours for three days straight...but getting to start work. I am really super excited. hopefully it all lives up to my expectations...at least in some way.
5 comments:
Congrats! Good luck with orientation.
Let us know how it goes!
I'm excited for you. Have a good three days and I hope a full time position opens soon.
Good for you Laska, I know things don't work out perfectly but as Brandon is constantly reminding me it could be worse. Any luckily you are happy with your decision!
I hope it goes well Laska. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment