20 August 2009

how I've missed you, my old friend

I moved out my apartment on may 29th and 30th. since that time I have not had easy access to the internet. I have had to check my email and facebook accounts as well as blog from the comforts of my mom's iphone. not as fun as it sounds. sometimes if I was really desperate I would drive to my moms work and either use the internet at the hotel, or sit in the car using my laptop.

but no more!

today my parents once again have the internet in their home! I am so happy! I know - I am a shallow person. but I have missed being able to get online in just a few seconds. bliss!

more updates later!

4 comments:

mj said...

i so feel your pain. glad we're both back online again.

Jaclyn said...

Yahoo! :) (That seems to be my response of the hour for Laska related happenings) :D

Tiffany Fackrell said...

you are not shallow at all, I think we have all been without at one time and it feels so nice once we are connected again!!! YAHOO for internet!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Welcome back.