my brother got pretty sick at the end of last week. it took a few days for the doctors to figure out what he had, but they know now, and while his recovery could take some time, he's going to be fine.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of the thoughts and prayers for him and my family. for my mom's bosses who are letting her have two entire weeks off so she can be down there to help him. for family who puts up with extra guests for extended periods of time (and at the drop of hat). and for great friends who are more like family, and are willing to do pretty much anything, anytime. and for the byu accessibility center, who worked with byu insurance so that can take this semester off to get better, and still have insurance. it's hard to see all of the things that have come together for him and doubt that miracles exist. we are truly blessed!
3 comments:
Wow! I'm glad the BYU accessibility center was able to help! That's awesome! Well all of it is...I hope he feels better soon.
Love ya!
I've been dying to hear an update on Chris. I did hear yesterday that it was West Nile Flu....Please know that he and the rest of your family are in our prayers. WE love you guys....
It was so fun to see you the other night.
I appreciate you and am so glad Chris is doing okay. So glad.
Post a Comment