I am currently in the process of decorating my house. I bought some drapes from ikea for my windows in the living room/dining room. they were the kind that are super super long, and then all you had to do is cut them down to size. well, they were huge...about 100 in. long each. so I asked someone from my mom's ward to cut and hem them. I measured the length. and measured. and measured. I got 86 in. apparently I am sometimes dyslexic, and I told my mom 68 in. and when she called me on it, I realized my problem. when I took them to get hemmed, I practiced saying the correct length over and over. and after I left her house I thought, "I should make sure that I told her the correct length." but I knew I told her correctly. well, I picked them up today. she told me that she measured them quite a few times, but only charged me for measuring them once. (I'm still not sure what that means). I took the drapes home and started to put them up. when I realized that they are too short. that's right, apparently I told her the incorrect length. stupid laska. that's what I get for not double checking.
I was pretty upset after I realized what I did. but now I have a plan. I'll post pictures if they turn out.
2 comments:
oh Laska, what are we going to do with you!!! your too funny. We still love ya though! I can't wait to see your house all decorated up. it's gonna be CUTE!!!
P.S. I can see how that can be frustrating though.
Spencer thinks you need to update your blog sister
Post a Comment