ahh....the wonderful feeling of stress in the afternoon. I am so stressed from dealing with money. I just want school to be paid for and not have to worry about it. I know that everything will all work out in the end, but until then??? anyway, school starts in ten days. I can't move into my cute new apartment until the 25th, but I'm sure I'll figure something out until then. I still have so much to do...pack, clean, clean, pack, clean some more. actually I still need some shots, and to find some furniture and furnishings for my apt. hmm...I guess it's not all that much.
in other news, spencer got home from his mission last friday. having him home has not been what I thought it would be. hopefully it will get better. he says he is trying to figure out what will make him happy, which today included applying to weber state in utah, and byu-idaho. so...I guess we all get to wait and see what happens. ha...funny story. I was talking (and I use the word loosely...we haven't really "talked") to him the other day, and I told him that he needs to take it slowly in regards to girls. he told me "well I think that some people are taking it too slowly"....ha! I think he is so funny.
back to school...I can't believe that it starts in just ten short days. thinking about it makes me shake. seriously. I've been working toward this for so long (okay, not all that long, but you understand) that I have started to question whether or not I will even make a good nurse, or if it's what I want to do. I think that most of my doubt stems from not working in the "field of my choice"...or at least what I graduated in the first time. I guess I just have to work hard and hope and pray that this is the right decision. it feels right. and everything seems to have worked out and pointed me in this direction. I guess I just need some faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment