08 October 2007
the little geography wonder
I was flipping through the stations when I settled on rachael ray to watch (which is surprising, because I greatly dislike rachael ray- EVOO...seriously, who calls it that??). but she does have the beautiful colby from survivor on sometimes, so I thought I could watch for a few mindless minutes. anyway, this little two year old girl (and her parents) came on to show her amazing talent for geography. it is seriously amazing. and when I was watching, I couldn't help but get the impression that they are LDS. the father said that they discovered this talent when she was 16 months old and the mothers brother was away in taiwan for two years. maybe it's just me, but when it's said like that, I wonder. anyway, check out the link. she's pretty amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was amazing! I know what you mean though, very possily could have been an LDS family. They have that "wholesome" look to them too if you know what I mean.
I can answer your question!!! The little girl in the video is one of Sam's old roommate's nieces! Sam's roommate sent us a youtube video of her months ago. He claims he made her famous with his mass emails.
So i saw this same little girl, and I totally thought the LDS thing too. I even told David about it, and I was like I think they are LDS. And that is funny after reading Heather's comment. man such a small small world!!!
Oh and maybe your young face will pay off, when we are all 50 and looking it everyone will be thinking you are like 25!!!! Then you will think it is great!! hahaha
Laska!!!!!!!!!! Just found your blog! You've been hiding from me! I'm linking to yours now you sneak. How are you????
Love, roomie Kim
Oh and p.s., I completely echo your thoughts on the Rachael Ray. Guess I should have read your post first before I commented but I was too darn excited to find you here.
Hey!
Your blog got stuck.
Post a Comment